Sucasa Air Terms and Conditions
Outlined below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the supply, installation and maintenance of air conditioning units by Sucasa Air Conditioning.
Our quotations are valid for 7 days and Sucasa Air Conditioning reserves the right to withhold the sale of items on promotion that have expired or are “special ordered” items.
Prices and quotes are subject to Stock (stock levels may change on a daily basis)
The below applies with regards to sales and Installations:
- Sucasa Air Conditioning requires a minimum of 50% deposit upfront (unless otherwise stated) in order to schedule your installation. We reserve the right to request a higher deposit should the order be further than 40km or on large orders.
- Our Aircon Installations are included on back to back basis (Indoor unit may be mounted on a flat external facing wall with outdoor mounted directly behind this)
- Installations do not include any patching, painting, concrete drilling, trunking, copper pipes, cables, condensate pumps, electrical supply to the DB etc. These will be charged separately where possible
- We do not hold any warranties on condensate pumps as these may be affected by power surges/disruptions and other external factors
- Price does not include electrical – unit will be connected to a suitable electrical source within 5m.
- Units come with a 1 year comprehensive, 5 year compressor warranty subject to annual maintenance and qualified installation (10 year compressor warranty provided on LG & Samsung Inverter units)
- Warranties may only be redeemed if units are maintained minimum once a year with Sucasa Air Conditioning.
- We recommend bi-annual maintenance for residential use and quarterly maintenance for commercial use
- It is the end users responsibility to contact our company to book their services
- All units/goods remain the property of Sucasa Air Conditioning until full payment has been made.
- Sucasa Air reserves the right to remove the aircon unit/s if full payment is not received within 7 days of installation
- There is no warranty held on remotes as this is external from the unit and can be dropped or damaged without verification. We will only replace remotes should there be an inherent defect with the remote on the onset which is confirmed by Sucasa Air technician.
- Spares and units which are NOT supplied by Sucasa Air do not carry any warranties
- Sucasa Air Conditioning is not liable for any damages pertaining to malfunctions of units, especially when they are positioned above equipment (Servers, Tv’s , furniture, paintings etc). The customer will agree to bear the liability on any damages pertaining to this and absolve Sucasa Air Conditioning of any liability on this matter.
- If working on heights above 5m is required, the end user will be charged for scaffolding and outdoors will need to be placed at lower positioning for safety of technicians and for future maintenance of units
- Empty Aircon unit boxes may be left at the clients premises and this may be kept or disposed off by the end user.
- For warranty claims, unit size installed must be correct as per size of room. Warranties will not be held on units that are incorrectly sized.
- Units supplied by our company may only be worked on by Sucasa Air approved technicians.
- It is the end users responsibility to arrange the electrical connections to their Distribution Board with an Isolator (as required by law)
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Sucasa Air reserves the right to cancel an order or reject an order if the end user is verbally abusive to technical or sales staff or utilises racial slurs or derogative language
- Sucasa Air will not replace any units installed unless supplier has come onto site and confirmed a factory defect. Any call out fees from Supplier will be charged to client
- Fault Finds/ Call Outs will only be attended once payment has been made and within 3-5 working days.
- Call out fees will apply in the following instances
- Spare replacement required (Even if unit is in warranty – client will be required to pay for a call out after 1 year comprehensive warranty is complete)
- For aesthetic changes to installation (Once job card has been signed and approved, client then warrants for no amendments to the installation)
- Call out fee will apply for units further than 40km away from Sucasa Air Warehouse In Midrand
- Additional labour fees will apply if positioning is confirmed onsite and end user changes their mind mid-installation to a new position
- An alternative company/technician not approved by Sucasa Air has touched/ serviced the unit