Did you know that Sucasa Air assist with servicing split units at an ultra low price of R499.00 per unit?
Servicing is required at minimum annually to ensure that you have a long lifespan on your air conditioning unit as well as to maintain warranties and ensure that your unit is functioning optimally.
How do you know if your air conditioner needs Servicing
- No Cool Air – When you find your air conditioner is not blowing cool air as it used to be.
- Strange Sounds – If you find that your air conditioner is making some sound or noise.
- Poor Air Flow – If you find your air conditioner is blowing weak or little air.
- Strange Odors – If pungent or foul smell starts coming from your air conditioner.
- Water Leakage – If you find your air conditioner is leaking water, there are a few things that can cause this and they need to be addressed.
Reasons to service your aircon
- Allows for a longer life cycle of the unit
- Maintains your warranty
- Keeps your unit working in top performance
- Minimises compressor issues
- Avoids A/C giving you flu-like symptoms due to dust in filters/drains
- Avoids leakages of water or gas